At TrustFi, we strive to align ourselves with companies that believe in our goal of helping projects achieve sustainable growth through liquidity management of on-chain assets. As such, we are thrilled to announce a partnership with Knit Finance — a unique decentralized protocol for creating cross-chain wrappers for the Top-200 assets.
We are committed to building a decentralized platform that links DeFi community governors, investors, startups, and launchpads operators, across multiple networks such as Binance, Polygon, Ethereum, and others. TrustFi and Knit Finance will use their respective technological advantages to bring more usage scenarios to users and clients.
Key highlights of this partnership are as follows:
- Knit Finance will integrate TrustFi Network into its multi-chain platform.
- TrustFi Network assets will be tradable across multiple chains.
- TrustFi Network users can take their wrapped kTFI and create options to stake, lend, borrow and margin trade across multiple chains.
- TrustFi Network users will have options to trade in more network chains in future when Knit Finance adds more network chains.
- TrustFi Network users will have more options to get benefit for staking in the form of K-Assets in the insured custodian model.
- K-Assets will also be made tradeable on the TrustFi Network.
- Knit Finance users will also have options to stak NFT assets on TrustFi Network.
About Knit Finance
Knit Finance is a unique decentralized protocol for creating cross-chain wrappers for the Top-200 assets. It delivers all-market bridges to ensure comfortable cross-chain fluidity of assets and allows institutions, developers, farmers, and traders to tap into trusted custody to mint Knit’s k tokens.
Follow Knit Finance across official channels:
TrustFi disrupts the DeFi market by providing a multi-chain decentralized BaaS solution. Our ecosystem features three main products which include TrustFi Alpha, an IDO General Protocol; TrustFi Beta, a Decentralized Staking Contract; and Providing Liquidity Mining model (PLM), an important addition to DeFi infrastructure built on Web3. Our main focus is early crypto-asset issuance, with emphasis on liquidity management, community growth, and DAO governance. We are certain that these three factors will allow us to successfully unlock the unlimited potential DeFi has.